Monday, July 6, 2015

BEBECOOL UNVEALS MIRACLE HAPPENINGS WHENEVER WIFE GETS PREGENANT


#True personal story.
Every time my wife gets pregnant,all sorts of good things happen to me.With the love of ALLAH,and the support I have from East Africa mostly my HOME country UGANDA,the first ever biggest MTV award is coming home insha Allah.some one may ask y not finish the house?and I will say it's just not my choice neither my worry at this time.
My only 8 year old daughter Beata prays it's a gal but she then says if it's a boy,she should be given the chance to name him coz then it will be 4 boys n one princess n she worries they will pick on her.I asked her what name she wants to call him in case it's a boy, she took two days n said DEEN (religion ) and hence following the alphabetical too.

Then my 11 year old son Alpha Thierry says he prays it's a boy so the family can have more soccer players n he's also insists on suggesting the second name,guess what?OZIL.
I asked him y OZIL? he said because that player is a Muslim n he's too clever in football though lazy.lol
If it's a gal,I WILL NAME HER .
Lets wait n see and may Allah take u through safely my wife.

LETS TOO PRAY FOR HIM TO BRING BACK THE MTV VIDEO OF THE YEAR AWARD .

No comments: